Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why clean up your dog mess then hang it on a tree or railings??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

No. Ive said numerous times I will not taking it home. It goes on the roadside in a bag if I cant find a bin. For the last time, this happens very very very rarely but it does happen. I apologise for my honesty but there you go.

People how have dogs should also be members of this board that way all **** would always be picked up, bar me of course :rolleyes:

Finally if you see some **** outside and it really annoys you, pick it up yourselves

you should be ashamed of yourself as a dog owner....so basically its ok to leave it on the side of the road for someone to clean up??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

yeah lol :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Save the fat from your fry-up and pour some of it over the turds. Shouldn't be long disappearing.
    Sounds like a plan. The same dog will come back the next day on his walk, and smelling something nice, he eats his own turd. If he does this every day, he will eventually explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

No. Ive said numerous times I will not taking it home. It goes on the roadside in a bag if I cant find a bin. For the last time, this happens very very very rarely but it does happen. I apologise for my honesty but there you go.

People how have dogs should also be members of this board that way all **** would always be picked up, bar me of course :rolleyes:

Finally if you see some **** outside and it really annoys you, pick it up yourselves

I'm not really sure why you don't bring it home with you? You have to scoop it up and find a bin, which is surely the hardest part. Is there a particular reason (bar ignorance) you don't bring it home when you go to the trouble of scooping it up from the ground?

I have a dog and will bring it home if he takes a dump when we're past a bin.

im walking my dog not my its ****s. If you like I could call you next time and you could come and take the **** home to your house?:o

######DOG **** UPDATE#########

Walked the dog last night, dog did 3 ****s, all were picked up and put in bin, more news to follow.......

• Advertisement

im walking my dog not my its ****s. If you like I could call you next time and you could come and take the **** home to your house?:o

No, you're missing my point. Just clean up after your dog like a responsible mature adult (I'm just presuming you're an adult, although maybe that's where I'm going wrong here).
    ######DOG **** UPDATE#########

Walked the dog last night, dog did 3 ****s, all were picked up and put in bin, more news to follow.......

Well done! Now, next time, if there are no bins, just take it home with you. It'll be a step closer to that elite club of people who show other people the bare minimum required in respect.

As can be seen the majority of people DONT pick up their dog ****s, apart from the holier than though self righteous people on this board :rolleyes:

Ill do what I like , thanks though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

As can be seen the majority of people DONT pick up their dog ****s, apart from the holier than though self righteous people on this board :rolleyes:

Ill do what I like , thanks though

What's self righteous about cleaning up after your dog? It's normal.

Im not saying it isnt -however Im the only one on here to admit the odd time perhaps once a month I somtimes am not able to pick up one of my dog's ****s and put it in a bin on a particular walk either due to no bins around or I have run out of bags for whatever reason. I was just saying that it is fantastic all the ones on this forum pick up their dogs ****s -everyone one of you, yet I walk around Dublin and see so many dog ****s around

Anyway I wont changemy ways or views so please watch your feet guys :o

Im not saying it isnt -however Im the only one on here to admit the odd time perhaps once a month I somtimes am not able to pick up one of my dog's ****s and put it in a bin on a particular walk either due to no bins around or I have run out of bags for whatever reason. I was just saying that it is fantastic all the ones on this forum pick up their dogs ****s -everyone one of you, yet I walk around Dublin and see so many dog ****s around

Anyway I wont change my ways or views so please watch your feet guys :o

A first for Boards, I'm sure :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    A first for Boards, I'm sure :rolleyes:

Is it:confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::D

Perhaps we should get dogs and let them defacate outside his front gate and see if he will change his opinion:cool:

Perhaps we should get dogs and let them defacate outside his front gate and see if he will change his opinion:cool:

Are people on here as thick as the **** that my dog does? Dont come all high and mighty with me, Ive said numerous times I clean my dog's **** up 99% of the time

Come near my house and id make you all eat my and my dogs **** :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Tone it down. Another outburst like that & your posting privileges may be removed.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Tone it down. Another outburst like that & your posting privileges may be removed.

tHB

they have been already, for a week

:)

Im not saying it isnt -however Im the only one on here to admit the odd time perhaps once a month I somtimes am not able to pick up one of my dog's ****s and put it in a bin on a particular walk either due to no bins around or I have run out of bags for whatever reason.

You are able, you just choose not to. People who don't clean up after their dogs are displaying the height of ignorance.
    Anyway I wont changemy ways or views so please watch your feet guys :o

Case in point. And I think you're using the wrong smiley faces, as they definitely don't mean what you think they mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I agree with you completely and many a time I have had to bring my dogs poo home but it kinda takes the pleasure out of a walk when you have to carry poo around. I'm not saying its the councils problem, it's always the dog owners responsibility.

Well it takes the please out of me going for a run/walk/cycle and carrying your dogs sh1te around on my show/tyre/all over my legs/back.

As for putting it onto the road....the mind boggles. I mean you are aware of joggers, cyclists etc right? Or is that also "the councils problems"?
    tbh thats such a low brow, Jeremy Kyle, ignorant response its not worth replying to you any more.:cool:

Are people on here as thick as the **** that my dog does? Dont come all high and mighty with me, Ive said numerous times I clean my dog's **** up 99% of the time

Come near my house and id make you all eat my and my dogs **** :cool:
    The responsible dog owner :-)

how many 1% have I to step in just so your not inconvenienced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

GreeBo wrote: »
    I agree with you completely and many a time I have had to bring my dogs poo home but it kinda takes the pleasure out of a walk when you have to carry poo around. I'm not saying its the councils problem, it's always the dog owners responsibility.

Well it takes the please out of me going for a run/walk/cycle and carrying your dogs sh1te around on my show/tyre/all over my legs/back.

As for putting it onto the road....the mind boggles. I mean you are aware of joggers, cyclists etc right? Or is that also "the councils problems"?
    tbh thats such a low brow, Jeremy Kyle, ignorant response its not worth replying to you any more.:cool:

Please do not lump me with that other poster - is there a need to take such a tone with me?

I always clean up so it's NOT my dog poo that's causing u any hassle.

You're criticising the wrong person. Jesus - damned if I do, damned if I don't. Did you even read my posts????

Please do not lump me with that other poster - is there a need to take such a tone with me?

You're criticising the wrong person. Jesus - damned if I do, damned if I don't. Did you even read my posts????

The second half of my post is not directed at you, its directed at Mr Councils Problem.

• Advertisement

R

The second half of my post is not directed at you, its directed at Mr Councils Problem.

Then quote him. You've only quoted me - and out of context I might add.

R

Then quote him. You've only quoted me - and out of context I might add.

Out of context how exactly? :confused:
    I quoted your entire paragraph verbatim! :rolleyes:

MY dogs do not take the pleasure out of yourRun/cycle etc as I always clean up after them. I don't mind cleaning up after them but more bins would be nice. You BOLDED what suited you so you could lump me in with bobin fudge. If you read all my posts in this thread you'll find I'm very anti dog fouling. As I said - why quote me and not bobin fudge. You picked on me unfairly. Expected more from a mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Larianne wrote: »
    We do have a lack of litter bins in this country!!

If I bring my dog for a walk, I sometimes am carrying a bag of shít with me for 10-15 minutes before I find a bin. It's no excuse to litter, but not nice either.

just find the nearest railing/wall and hang it there, its what i do

You picked on me unfairly.
    Seriously?
    Expected more from a mod.
    :rolleyes:

Seriously?

:rolleyes:

You're very good at that aren't you? Cutting and chopping posts to suit yourself.

can't understand why people think its ok to cause a health.hazard some of the time.

stopped bothering altogether now with the bags, too much hassle

enjoy your day everyone

You're good that you? Cutting chopping to yourself.

Huh?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I don't think there's any benefit to leaving this open. It's just descended into off topic posts and sniping

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement