Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Degree Award Confimation

Options
  • 11-09-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi does anyone know when the degree award summary is updated on your student portal ?
    I had a repeat a few weeks ago and I'm slightly below a 2.1 degree, I think I will get it as my QCA is extremely close, and I heard that they are fairly accommodating when your so close.
    So if anyone knows when the University confirms what degree your getting for anyone who is part of the winter graduations, that would be great.
    I rang the SAA and they said it wouldn't be until 6th December, seems very long to be left in the lurch, if anyone has had the same experience or knows anything about this then that would be great, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

animal2012 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know when the degree award summary is updated on your student portal ?
    I had a repeat a few weeks ago and I'm slightly below a 2.1 degree, I think I will get it as my QCA is extremely close, and I heard that they are fairly accommodating when your so close.
    So if anyone knows when the University confirms what degree your getting for anyone who is part of the winter graduations, that would be great.
    I rang the SAA and they said it wouldn't be until 6th December, seems very long to be left in the lurch, if anyone has had the same experience or knows anything about this then that would be great, thanks in advance.

SAA needs to wait until your award is confirmed at the appropriate Examboard, perhaps if you speak to your course director they'll be able to give you an idea whether you'll get a 2.1 directly/be in a discretionary band for it.

Advertisement