Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop up Shop Greystones

Options
  • 11-09-2012 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just wondering is there anyone locally that would be intrested in getting together and setting up a pop up shop in Greystones. I currently have an online shop but I would love to try a pop up locally and see how it worked out.

Also if anyone has any suggestions of locations that would be great,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 business20

hi,

I just seen ur idea of a pop up shop in the greystones area and was wondering what u do, sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 business20

Hi,

I seen ur post about a pop up shop in the greystones area and was wondering what you do, sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

Hi there, i would potentiall be interested in collaborating on this, what sort of products would you be selling? I make hand-made wooden children's furniture.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Spongebopp

Hi, Interested too, but need to know what you plan to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rachel ORiordan

HI there,

I am based in Greystones and own foreverfabulous.ie and would be interested in setting up a pop up shop on the run up to xmas.
    Do you have locations in mind?

Rachel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I'm very interested in this idea. Please let know if it goes ahead, or if there is anything I can do to help out feel free to ask :)

Advertisement