Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Share] Housemate Needed - Dublin

• 11-09-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hello......
    Hows things? I need to find a housemate/housemates asap before I go mad getting 2 busses everyday :D

My name is Sam im a 20 year old male, currently working full time in retail. Im clean,outgoing,funny and always up for the laugh.

I have been looking at areas in Dublin 9 and City Centre as I work in swords and they are on my bus routes.

If anyone is looking for a place in these areas please please let me know or even if they know anyone please let me know as there are some really nice places.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cookea7

Hey Sam,

Im ally im looking for a place in the city centre. I was meant to be moving up with my friend but she failed her repeats so now im pretty stuck. I just started my masters in DIT aungier st. I usually live in Ratoath, Co. Meath but am desperate to move up to the city at the start of oct for the college year. Im only 20 as well been living and working in San Francisco for the summer and am really late starting to look for accom. Im friendly, up for the craic, laid back and very easy to get along with. My email is alison.cooke7@mail.dcu.ie and my number is 01-8257405 . Havnt sorted my mobile out yet as am only just home and need to pay off my bill.

Let me know, getting pretty desperate!

Thanks!!
    ali

Advertisement