Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 5 - Ordering, delivery status, etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

mad muffin wrote: »
    To anyone that is having it delivered by ups and it says is due today. Is there any movement since Tamworth last night?

Nothing, tomorrow at this stage I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cherylxxx2

Whats Everyones Estimate Delivery Date With UPS?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

cherylxxx2 wrote: »

Mine is tomorrow on UPS site but Apple says today

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cherylxxx2

martin_g wrote: »
    Mine is tomorrow on UPS site but Apple says today

Where do you see estimate delivery date on ups site?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Same with me. Apple show today as delivery date. UPS show tomorrow and it hasn't moved from the Tamworth origin scan from when I checked earlier this morning. I'd say go by the UPS estimate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

cherylxxx2 wrote: »

On Apple it say by the 25th on ups it says today, in transit, on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MissTarney

I have the 23rd on Apple, 24th at UPS website. I've called Customer Service and they told me it's still showing in the UK (Tamworth). Very useful indeed.

I wanted it today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

MissTarney wrote: »
    I have the 23rd on Apple, 24th at UPS website. I've called Customer Service and they told me it's still showing in the UK (Tamworth). Very useful indeed.

I wanted it today :(

Oh we'll it'll be tomorrow so )-:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,935 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Rang TNT. It will be delivered today.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Rang TNT. It will be delivered today.

Mine arrived. Yer man, the courier, has has a van load of em!!!!

• Advertisement

nightster1 wrote: »
    Mine arrived. Yer man, the courier, has has a van load of em!!!!

Whereabouts are you? I'm in Bishopstown. Was told it could be any time up to 5pm.

Whereabouts are you? I'm in Bishopstown. Was told it could be any time up to 5pm.
    I'm there too. Keep an eye out!

Seems like TNT are delivering today and those of us unlucky enough to get UPS will get them tomorrow hopefully.

nightster1 wrote: »
    I'm there too. Keep an eye out!

Fingers crossed he arrives soon. Need to get my ass into college :p

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Calraigh B

Rang as well, he said he'd be there round 4. It's like I've reverted to childhood and I'm waiting for Santa. Have to take a long hard look at my relationship to material possessions after this debacle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

UPS still haven't updated and I need to go out for a few hours. Hoping it will come after I get back now. Lol.

Has anyone received a delivery via UPS today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kenkc

Not at all impressed with UPS today .... imagine if Santa didn't come until Stephen's Day!!

Do TNT drivers go on lunch from 1-2 I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Kajemo

Just got my brand new iPhone there about 5 mins ago!!!!! Woooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Just had a call from the TNT driver to tell me,he's on the way.I'm in Co.Waterford.

Still don't have mine and it's been in Cork for 4 hours.

Need to have it by 4:30 so I can get to college :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭ADSLUSER

Has anyone received a delivery via UPS today?

Not yet, even though scheduled delivery is supposed to be by "end of today". My other iPhone order via TNT was delivery early afternoon!! Hopefully UPS will come before the "end of today"

• Registered Users Posts: 17 MissTarney

Has someone in Cork (with an UPS delivery) tried to contact the depot in Little Island?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

bazzz wrote: »
    Just had a call from the TNT driver to tell me,he's on the way.I'm in Co.Waterford.

Yay just got mine:)...That was quick!

2zjjczr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

If it says ups then that means it can only be ups who delivers it and not be passed onto a courier? Reason I'm asking is I got a slip from fastway couriers with no info other than to ring the courier for re delivery. I have no idea what it is!

Fiddlex wrote: »
    If it says ups then that means it can only be ups who delivers it and not be passed onto a courier? Reason I'm asking is I got a slip from fastway couriers with no info other than to ring the courier for re delivery. I have no idea what it is!

Depends on your location. I've had a MacBook Pro delivered from a regular courier passed on by UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Depends on your location. I've had a MacBook Pro delivered from a regular courier passed on by UPS.

I'm in Dublin. The weird thing is ups hasn't been updated since last night so it doesn't show. It is meant to be here tomorrow but there's a part of me thinking it could have came today. Anyways rang the driver and he's redelivering it tomorrow

A plain white van delivered mine today, not a TNT van. Last year a guy with a car boot load of IP4S's delivered mine last year. They must sub contract the deliveries.

• Advertisement

Getting fed up of waiting now.

Advertisement