Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnacare conception side effects?!

Options
  • 11-09-2012 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Anybody have any problems with this?! Since I started taking it my cycles have gotten longer and longer and longer...my longest so far was 70 days?

I also am quite prone to acne...it went away when I started taking this and when I took a break it came back. My acne is hormone related so I figure the pregnacare conception is doing something??? but really can a multivitamin have that kind of effect? seems a bit daft!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is only a vitamin tablet so it should not, you should really talk to a doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Carey Leigh

I used to have bad skin but when I started taking berroca my skin cleared up, I was thinking it may be the b vitamins?

Advertisement