Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warehouse online -return clothes to store?

• 11-09-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi

I bought some clothes online from warehouse.co.uk. I want to return one top I got. Can I return it to an Irish store ?
    It doesn't mention on their website specifically that I can't return it to a store.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Yes you can return it to a shop. I have done this before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 angel6

Valentina wrote: »
    Yes you can return it to a shop. I have done this before.
    How would they refund the money if you've paid in GBP? Do you've to show your credit card statement? Or do they refund the Irish price on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭mcballer

Hey.You buy items off the warehouse website in euro for delivery to Ireland so it's easy to return to a store:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ivenus

Thanks everyone! Delighted they accept returns in store. Much easier to return it to he shop than sendiib it back by post!

Advertisement