Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomodation

• 11-09-2012 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Just got my repeat results and everything OK except when I rang the Village where I stayed last year was told that no places left.
    Any one out there looking for some one to fill a room !!!!
    or know any where some one can try.
    Just going to start calling the regular student places but i know its prob late.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Houses. Loads of houses will be trying to fill one room, I've seen a few people on boards looking for another person. Or try the accommodation office.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭castykidd

mikehn wrote: »
    Hi All
    Just got my repeat results and everything OK except when I rang the Village where I stayed last year was told that no places left.
    Any one out there looking for some one to fill a room !!!!
    or know any where some one can try.
    Just going to start calling the regular student places but i know its prob late.
    Cheers

I have a room man! double room on 10 Gilabbey street, just down from Subway! one guy didnt pass his exams and backed out so reallt stuck and need someone to move in asap!

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1231352

double room shared bathroom, 265 per month ex bills, bills split between us.

mod edit - please use PM function to exchange phone numbers thanks

Advertisement