Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey anyone know where I can buy an ipod cable for cheap in Dublin City

Options
  • 11-09-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I am looking for an ipod cable for relatively cheap to buy in Dublin, does anyone know any places? I also need to buy a samsung cobble charger, any chance of getting one somewhere or will |I probably have to pay 20 euro ( price of the phone) for a new one? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Maplin perhaps?

It's my first stop for that sort of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

EBay would probably be your cheapest option!

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=ipod+cable

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Vinnieb92

Hey, I am looking for an ipod cable for relatively cheap to buy in Dublin, does anyone know any places? I also need to buy a samsung cobble charger, any chance of getting one somewhere or will |I probably have to pay 20 euro ( price of the phone) for a new one? Thanks.

There's a place near lidl on Thomas street that sells them for 5-10 euro. Probly replicas from china but they work!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

theres also a place just off capel street on the luas that sells them

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Vinnieb92

Vinnieb92 wrote: »

There's a place near lidl on Thomas street that sells them for 5-10 euro. Probly replicas from china but they work!

Sorry should be more specific. The place on Thomas street sells iPod cables. Another place where you could maybe get both would be Moore street!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

All the €2 shops sell them-not grade A quality but my one's worked for 6 months without a hitch. Not sure about the samsung.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

1+ for the 2euro shops. I keep losing mine so I just keep buying them. Never had a problem apart from losing them obviously!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Perfect, thanks everybody! Sorted out the phone issue, had to buy a new one :(
    Love2love wrote: »
    1+ for the 2euro shops. I keep losing mine so I just keep buying them. Never had a problem apart from losing them obviously!

Haha, they're easy to lose though! What I like to call the electronic version of socks.

Advertisement