Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must Social welfare now be collected from the post office

• 11-09-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi guys
    I finished a Fas course 3 months ago expecting I could get my Social transferred to the bank after the allotted time of three months collecting it at the Post office. I went to the S.W. office today and they have informed that they will no longer put your payment straight into the bank? all my direct debits are setup through the bank and the bank I am with is 20 miles away. This is highly inconvenient and costly as well.
    Can anyone verify that this is actually the case.I didnt mind when Ithought it would only be for three months but this ridiculous.:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Post office only.Part of fraud prevention measures.

Advertisement