Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de problem

Options
  • 11-09-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I ordered from this website on the 1st of September, and sent my payment by bank transfer on the 3rd of September. I stated my name and customer number on the statement, and also sent an email later stating my order number, and how I forgot to place it on the statement.

Today I get an email saying that they can't book a receipt of payment, and my order says that no payment has been found.

My bank balance is down €600, and I have no idea as to what's happening. Have I just lost the money for absolutely nothing? Their email service is no help, it takes days to get a reply....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

call them up instead of emailing, theyre much better that way. and the ladies sound gorgeous :o

• Registered Users Posts: 30 IamSatai

I have had similar problems.

I placed the order on the 30th, and transferred the money on the 31st. I included my order number and my customer number. After not getting any feedback that the payment went through after a week of waiting, I send them an email last Friday. I got a response the same day, saying that they never received the payment. They also said that if payment wasn't received within three days the order would be cancelled. I figured I would wait a bit longer, and that the transfer may still be processing.

I sent them another email earlier today with a screenshot showing the transfer. I got a reply quickly enough again, so I guess I'm lucky in that regard. The response once again is that no payment has been received. The money is no longer in my account, so I'm really starting to wonder what's happening. I'm a patient person, so I don't mind waiting a while for things, but I'm out €750 with no sign as to where it has gone.

I just gave them a call to get some more info on what is happening. The guy I spoke to said that this is strange and that he would speak to accounting. He said that I would most likely receive an email tomorrow confirming that the payment went through.

I guess I'll wait for tomorrow and see what happens. Good luck with your purchase.

I just received an email saying that they have shipped the parts to me. I am not sure what happened, but it seems that giving them a call sorted it out.

I just checked my order status page on their website, and it says that the payment was received by them on the 4th. Defiantly give them a call and get them to look into it. I emailed them on the 7th asking about it and they said they hadn't received the payment yet. It seems that calling them gets the message through that something is wrong on their end. I am guessing that something similar happened to your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭G.J.

Yeah, I called them up and I got an email saying the order was dispatched yesterday afternoon. It's in the UK now judging by UPS.

Cheers for the advice guys! =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Doyler99

Whats the number for Hardwareversand calling from an Irish landline?
    The number on their website doesn't work.....

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭pcadvice

Doyler99 wrote: »
    Whats the number for Hardwareversand calling from an Irish landline?
    The number on their website doesn't work.....

00 49 1805 711 117 is what i rang re my order

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Doyler99

pcadvice wrote: »
    00 49 1805 711 117 is what i rang re my order
    Cheers for that man!

Advertisement