Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merging Sole and Joint Personal Accounts on Banking365

Options
  • 11-09-2012 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi all,

Following on from a number of customer queries, Banking365 will now assess requests to merge personal sole and joint accounts under a single online User ID. If you would like to see if this is a possibility for your accounts, as specific criteria apply, please contact a representative on 0818 365 365, or +353 1 404 4000 from overseas. We aim to have these requests actioned within 48 hours.

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Graham

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 djk68

Hi Graham,

Would this option work for me? i'm unable to regsiter a joint account that i've opened with my elderly mum as it is my mums address which is the statement address rather than mine. As my mum is 81 she is not going to be registering for banking 365 so the account is not viewable by either of us. I feel i need to leave the statement address as my mums as she will be applying for nursing home subvention and these savings will be part of the package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi djk68,

Joint accounts may have both addresses on the account, but only one address may be used as the statement address. If both addresses are on the account, it may be eligible to add to Banking 365.

You will need to speak to an agent in Banking 365 for the accounts to be assessed. You can call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365.

I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement