Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maroon 5 - O2 Dublin 29/06/13

Options
  • 11-09-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Just heard this on the radio and decided to post for anyone interested.

With support from Neon Tree’s.

Tickets for the show are €39.50 inclusive of booking fee and are on sale from Friday 14th September at 9am. Tickets are available from Ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide.

Will probably be missing this one myself as I'll likely be in the US next summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,256 ✭✭✭squonk

karaokeman wrote: »

Will probably be missing this one myself as I'll likely be in the US next summer.

You've a lucky escape so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

That's an interesting one. Wouldn't mind seeing them live but I am not a die-hard fan so I am not going to buy now a ticket for a concert 9 months away. I am confident that by then there will be many other interesting gigs happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Yet again this highlights the lack of a decent 5,000 capacity venue in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

wish this was in november/december as im in the mood of a gig and thought they're first album was great as well as there latest two singles.

hate when concerts go on sale this long in advance no way im goin to pay for it now and will prob end up with bad seats when i get them

• Registered Users Posts: 86,634 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected them to do a bigger venue than the O2

• Advertisement
Advertisement