Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kickboxing clubs on the northside?

Options
  • 11-09-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anyone know any good kickboxing clubs on the northside? Used to go to the Mugendo club in Chanel College in Coolock as a kid for a while (19 now).. but not sure if that club is still running. I can't seem to find any info on it. Anyone know any other clubs like it, or if that one is still running?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭RainMaker

As far as I know the one in Chanel College is still going, also got Mugendo out in Swords (Xtreme fitness).

Can't find any specific info for Chanel, so might be worth contacting the college itself or the Mugendo Ashbourne club to see if they know...

In that area you've also got boxing/kickboxing up at Defendu in Clonshaugh Industrial estate and Muay Thai at Dublin Thai in Kilbarrack

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

the Mugendo kickboxing club in channel club is still going strong.
    training is on Monday nights at 7.30 until 9, Wednesday night at 7.30 until 9.
    7euro a class

Saturday morning there's a sparring class from 9.30 till 12ish, this class is free if you go to the Monday & Wednesday class, if you don't fancy sparring you can do you own thing and work on the bags etc.

they also have a club in the Glynn sports center in coolock on Tuesday nights and Thursday nights

• Registered Users Posts: 2 A7199

Thanks for the info! I'll go and see about the club in Chanel.

Advertisement