Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kingdom Rush & Plants Vs. Zombies

• 11-09-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭

I am looking for more suggestions for games like Kingdom Rush & Plants Vs. Zombies. I have tried Azgard Defence & the Ants game and found them mind numbingly boring.

Has anyone else played games like this & what else did you like?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Both are really nifty TD games. I really wish Kingdom rush had more levels.

Free:

Gemcraft

Retail:

Iron brigade.

Toy soldiers.

Orcs must die 1/2.

All great TD's. I wouldn't call any of them boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I really agree on Kingdom Rush - it is a great little game.

I'll check out some of your suggestions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

I agree on Orcs Must Die! great little game, haven't played any of the others.

One game I see thrown around a bit is Dungeon Defenders, it's a retail game and I haven't played it myself but it's meant to be good!
    I find a lot of the simple TD games on smartphones and tablets to be very fun too, I don't have the names of any I've played but there is loads to choose from on each platform.

Started Kingdom Rush last night, been fun so far :)
    Thanks for the suggestion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Fluffy88 wrote: »
    I agree on Orcs Must Die! great little game, haven't played any of the others.

One game I see thrown around a bit is Dungeon Defenders, it's a retail game and I haven't played it myself but it's meant to be good!
    I find a lot of the simple TD games on smartphones and tablets to be very fun too, I don't have the names of any I've played but there is loads to choose from on each platform.

Started Kingdom Rush last night, been fun so far :)
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Kingdom Rush is a great game, when the bomber is fully upgraded to Big Bertha, it is load of fun, seeing rockets flying all over the place :D:D:D

I am beginning to get a bit addicted to Gemcraft although I am crap at it so far. It is a complicated game, which makes it hard to start playing, but I presume it means it had a lot of staying power.

Haven't tried any of the others yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Kingdom rush is a lot of fun. Delighted to see the two new levels in the update last week on the ipad.

Tower madness is one I play as well. Not mad about it, but it's free.

Not a tower defense, but a great little game i got a kick out of completing is Trainyard EX. Free as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

I got Defence Grid in the Steam sale and really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Jolinlau

Hmm, you could try our free game iSwinging, it is free available for iPad, iPhone, iPod now.

Advertisement