Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pegboard - West of Ireland

Options
  • 11-09-2012 4:28pm

Anyone know where I might pick up a few sheets of pegboard?

Been looking aorund online and called into half a dozen places. I've only found 1 supplier and thats in Dublin (way to far to go)

I'm in Galway, so preferably somewhere around there. Help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Anyone with a CNC router could machine some for you. I don't have one myself, but there are at least 4 companies around Galway with them. A basic 3 axis router or even a simpler point to point boring version would so.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi
    Try brooks beside racecourse in galway. Homebase also have it, dont know the size they have.
    NW

cheers, but ended up using magnetic strips

221778.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

great setup - do you mind sharing where you got the bins and magnetic strips from ?

Thanks.

bins from aldi or Lidl, magnetic strips attached to a piece of half inch plywood came from Tripart in Galway, 14 eur for a 3 pack , got 3 packs

• Advertisement
Advertisement