Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Second Year Arts introductory lectures

• 11-09-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    shooting in the dark here but does anyone know when and where the second year introductory lectures are for Arts? Especially Archaeology, Celtic Civilisation and French?
    The timetables are out but I haven't been able to find the intro lectures? O_o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

It would just be the first lecture on the timetable surely? Only first years have intro lectures afair, and we barely had that!

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭chaoskitten_DF

It would just be the first lecture on the timetable surely? Only first years have intro lectures afair, and we barely had that!

We've different modules and choice within our subjects in second year but we've all heard nothing about how we make the choices or when/where- no emails, post and nothing on the websites that I can see. :)
    We should have them, a list for it is in the second year guide but no times or venues are in it O_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Is there nothing on your student administration re: module choices? That's where I picked the majority of mine. Seminars etc. were decided when we went back.

Is there nothing on your student administration re: module choices? That's where I picked the majority of mine. Seminars etc. were decided when we went back.

Nothing for my friend's and mine yet :/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Son of Sniglet

According to the School of English website, the introductory lecture for 2nd year English students is on Monday, September 24th at 12 noon in Boole 2.

• Advertisement

According to the School of English website, the introductory lecture for 2nd year English students is on Monday, September 24th at 12 noon in Boole 2.

Aye, they're all up on the Second Year guide now- finally they updated it!

Advertisement