Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Translation Needed

Options
  • 11-09-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I've read the charter, and I'm still not sure if this is the area for asking this, but I'll belt ahead anyhow...(apologies to mods if it is not)

I'm a director of a business that provides mobile applications to specific tourism based clients. We (as a company) are about to pitch to some Spanish, Portuguese and German (potential) clients and I would like to get our menu item texts translated into the languages above.

If you could help me out on this (15-20 terms in total) I would really appreciate it. Alternatively, if you could point me in the right direction for these services, it would also be appreciated.

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BamBam92

I'm studying spanish in college i could be able to help! what do you need me to help with??

Advertisement