Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working for CPL in Johnson + Johnson?

Options
  • 11-09-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I might be starting work with CPL at Johnson + Johnson in Cork and so am just looking for information about the shift pattern, what it's like as a place to work and generally what the job entails. Also buses to and from on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

J&J isn't one company. It's a group. Janssen, Cordis, Alza, Depuy, Centocor, Vistacon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nightb4

ok sorry, the plant in Ringaskiddy Cork, Depuy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Well, it's a few years since I was in depuy, it seemed like a grand place to work. Mix of younger and older staff. Your job description and shift pattern will depend on the role you got.

Bus 223 from city center goes to ringaskiddy, but I drove, so can't remember how much of a walk from the bus stop it is.

You will get your bearings quick enough in there. They will have a few days of induction and training like every other place, so you will be able to meet people and figure things out, like if you can carpool etc.

Advertisement