Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Bill Query

Options
  • 11-09-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I sent a pm to Mark last week in relation to this as I have exchange pm's on a few occasions about my current bundle. I haven't received a reply, so posting a thread for better visibility. I would really appreciate it if you could clear a few things up for me.

I purchased online a few months back the Broadband & Home Phone package up to 8Mb - €45.00 pm for first 6 months and €50.00 p/m thereafter.

My first bill was for €137.24, which I don't fully understand.
    I have now just received my second bill where it states there is €112.04 due. The only added costs outside of the package is for €1.67 for daytime calls. My understaning is my bill should be €90 inclusive of VAT for the package plus the €1.67 + VAT for the last two months.

How come my bill is approximately €20 over? Would appreciate also if you could explain why my first bill on the new package was in excess of €137.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

sounds like your getting screwed by eircom to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I sent a pm to Mark last week in relation to this as I have exchange pm's on a few occasions about my current bundle. I haven't received a reply, so posting a thread for better visibility. I would really appreciate it if you could clear a few things up for me.

I purchased online a few months back the Broadband & Home Phone package up to 8Mb - €45.00 pm for first 6 months and €50.00 p/m thereafter.

My first bill was for €137.24, which I don't fully understand.
    I have now just received my second bill where it states there is €112.04 due. The only added costs outside of the package is for €1.67 for daytime calls. My understaning is my bill should be €90 inclusive of VAT for the package plus the €1.67 + VAT for the last two months.

How come my bill is approximately €20 over? Would appreciate also if you could explain why my first bill on the new package was in excess of €137.

Thanks.

Hi DeadSkin,

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had to check with the online broadband order team and the NGB roll out team.

I PM you back, let me know if you have any follow up queries.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Thanks for the PM Mark - just replied to you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Thanks for the PM Mark - just replied to you there.

Hi DeadSkin,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have PM you back.

Mark

Advertisement