Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chippy in seabury re opening

Options
  • 11-09-2012 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

The chippy in seabury is reopening on friday :D no longer have to go to swords for chips :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Oh great. I'm in Swords but if we're over that way we often get chips in Angelo's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Any idea why it was closed? New owners?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Fire, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Aye, twas a fire. Whole place was burnt out, you could see it when they pulled the shutters up. They rebuilt it fairly quickly actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

cloud493 wrote: »
    The chippy in seabury is reopening on friday :D no longer have to go to swords for chips :cool:

Why not use the Beechcomber on Townyard Lane instead of going all the way to Swords?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

celticbest wrote: »
    Why not use the Beechcomber on Townyard Lane instead of going all the way to Swords?

The Beachcomber has been Macari's for some time now - and it's a really good chipper too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

It's closer to me than the beachcomber tbh, and it's a lot faster.

Advertisement