Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Verifier alarm code?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Brillig wrote: »
    That is just amazing - to have 2 helpful answers so quickly. Thanks so much. Can you confirm if lid should go inside or outside the "lips". I just cant remember how it was originally. I have one side out and one side in so that is definitely wrong. The bottom edge is now on the outside also. Any ideas ? Are there any photos of the Control Box around that can be checked in case you dont know. Thanks so much.

The lid should sit on the lip.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Brillig

Do I understand this correctly = Bottom of Lid should be inside and sitting on lip. How about sides ? do they fit inside the 2 lips or go around them

Do I understand this correctly = Bottom of Lid should be inside and sitting on lip. How about sides ? do they fit inside the 2 lips or go around them

Yes, the lip on the inside of the lid sits on the base.
    The side should be inside the two sides of the back also.

Again thanks. I will attack this tomorrow am and give the neighbours a rest tonight. Good night !

Again thanks. I will attack this tomorrow am and give the neighbours a rest tonight. Good night !

No problem, just keep an eye on the spring as you close it.
    If it slides then it wont close the tamper on the control panel correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

To clarify. The bottom of the lid sits outside with the inner lip clipping onto the bottom. The 2 sides should sit inside the lip of the base.

Resited the lid. It appears to go inside the lips on the 2 sides and outside the lips top and bottom with one screw attaching it at the top.
    Cleared alarms and all quiet.

I have paper copy of Installation Manual for Verifier 24. I would like a electronic copy if poss. I came across one last night but cant find now. Also there is mention of an Engineer Manual. That might be useful to have also if anyone can supply that too. Thanks for the help.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have PMed you that manual.

Resited the lid. It appears to go inside the lips on the 2 sides and outside the lips top and bottom with one screw attaching it at the top.
    Cleared alarms and all quiet.

I have paper copy of Installation Manual for Verifier 24. I would like a electronic copy if poss. I came across one last night but cant find now. Also there is mention of an Engineer Manual. That might be useful to have also if anyone can supply that too. Thanks for the help.

Glad you got it sorted, if you have any other issues let us know.

What can I say. All seems fine for now. Thanks so much

• Advertisement

What can I say. All seems fine for now. Thanks so much

You're welcome, any other issues please let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Apologies for digging up an old thread but it seems the most relevant one. I have a verifier which is a 95 install and have done some work on it myself over the years e.g. replacing a faulty PIR, replaced batter etc. The company that installed it is long out of business. Might anyone be able to share the engineer manual?
    I am troubleshooting a problem with the 2nd floor buzzer panel.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Hi unfortunately Boards.ie does not allow us to share manuals on this site anymore.
    Europlex are no longer around anymore either. However their manuals are freely available on the web or through most licenced installers.
    Is it a keypad you are having the problem with?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

KoolKid wrote:
    Hi unfortunately Boards.ie does not allow us to share manuals on this site anymore. Europlex are no longer around anymore either. However their manuals are freely available on the web or through most licenced installers. Is it a keypad you are having the problem with?

We can't share engineering codes

We can link to official manufacturers website public links to technical data.

However many manufacturers have either gone bust or don't have installation manuals available for public download.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 David Brown996

Hi all I have a Verifier 6 alarm and a mouse ate a wire and I have reconnect the wire and now it is looking for a code dose anybody know an engineer code for these alarms

The default engineer code is 1010

Thats as much as we are allowed help you here with engineer codes unfortunately.

Advertisement