Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo style for leg

Options
  • 11-09-2012 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Long time reader, first time poster. Am goin to get a tattoo on my calf muscle on leg and i'm torn between ideas. Want something based on the sea. Looking at either a Hawaiian turtle design or something like a koi fish. Any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

pot p wrote: »
    Long time reader, first time poster. Am goin to get a tattoo on my calf muscle on leg and i'm torn between ideas. Want something based on the sea. Looking at either a Hawaiian turtle design or something like a koi fish. Any advice

Nothing specific apart from the normal check out artists protfolios then go in for a chat and see if the studio feels right for you and if so go for it and enjoy :).

If you want something based on the sea narrow it down to what you want specifically, do you want a koi fish or Hawaiian Turtle for a reason or because you want something based on the ocean? Maybe something a little bit different and get a coral reef themed tattoo just an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

There are some pretty cool ocean themed pieces floating around out there. This one sprang to mind.

182821_192379170787368_922104_n.jpg

Give a Google search there and see if anything stands out for you to work from.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Adiboo wrote: »
    There are some pretty cool ocean themed pieces floating around out there.

Pun intended?

Brilliant example of ocean theme

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

murfinho wrote: »
    Pun intended?

Very much so :)

Advertisement