Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary security fencing

• 11-09-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Anybody know where I can get/buy some of these fences? You know the ones that sit into big rubber blocks. They're usually 6m X 3m. Doing a lot of gardening ATM and need to keep the dog (Basset) out of mucky/dangerous areas. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Site fencing?

1300TFPanelSystem1L.jpg

A lot of hire shops would have these i'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Cedrus

A lot of hire places would have a LOT of this, ask for Harris fencing.

Five years ago we were paying next to nothing for the hire guys to erect this stuff, and scaffolding as well, because they were creaming it on the hire costs, now we're getting the hire for free because they don't have enough storage for all the gear they bought.

Haggle if you want to hire it but, don't buy if you're counting on selling it, it'll be hard to shift and you'll probably end up scrapping it or using it to 'reinforce' a patio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

If you're handy at a bit of welding, you could get damaged panels free or cheap from the hire cos..

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jagerboy

Thanks for the suggestions. Before posting this I had looked around some hire companies yards (didn't ask anyone), and some hire companies websites with no sign of these on either. I'll let you know how I get on, so the next guy will get a head start!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Sam Hire,JW Hire,Chadwicks all have security fences and rubber/concrete footings in stock for hire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 jagerboy

Thanks everyone.

Advertisement