Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

steam coming into the car

• 11-09-2012 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

got a new radiator put in to the car recently and havent been driving too much since then, when I first went to drive steam was coming into the car from the glove compartment and the vents on the driverside

seemed to go after about 30 mins and just put this down to the new rad being new, after the drive I checked the radiator to see the water and unscrewed the top and the steam came out piping hot and horrible smell -same smell as in the car

Is there somthing seriously wrong or am I right in thinking once I have driven it more often and for longer times it will correct itself -it seemed to disappear after about an hour of driving ?

thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement