Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chris Brown's New Tattoo

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

He's proud of it, but she is no better....she seems to love the whole saga as well. For Brown it's some gangsta man badge of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

He's proud of it, but she is no better....she seems to love the whole saga as well.

This.
    They're as bad as each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Agree with the above posts. They're both terrible. He's a bellend and she's in dire need of some self-respect. She's such a victim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She loves him and wants him back and I think he knows he can have her anytime both two f*cking tools

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭head_honcho

He is such a dope, I know girls who have said to me 'chris brown can hit me any time', repeatedly. I do not understand the appeal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭MHalberstram

They deserve each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

He is such a dope, I know girls who have said to me 'chris brown can hit me any time', repeatedly. I do not understand the appeal.

That makes me sad. I actually feel sorry for young girls who have to grow up in this pop culture climate where women like Rihanna who have seemingly little or no self-respect and men like Chris Brown who beat up women are celebrated. Their careers are actually thriving off a domestic abuse scandal and they seem to revel in the fact that everyone thinks they're so "dangerous" and "controversial" because they have an abusive relationship. That is how f*cked up the world is.

It's no wonder so many kids are messed up nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What a scumbag. Chris Brown has never shown any hint of regret for what he did to Rihanna. I hate the way it's just been brushed under the carpet by most of the music industry. Rihanna is a terrible role-model for young fans and women everywhere. I'd understand her forgiving him and moving on if he'd shown real regret and shame, but instead he's glorifying what he's done and she's still cosying up to him. It's just sick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

being honest i dont understand it,if someone disrepsects you or wants to hit you cheat on you etc,just be blase with them and have a total disconnect,and never ever get back with them or even want to,to me the rihanna thing makes no sense,maybe she has no confidence or self esteem,she certainly has no self resepect..

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

Are people picking up on this the wrong way?
    Perhaps, he got the tatoo to remind himself forever of the awful act that he did and how he hurt someone close to him.
    That's the way I read it originally anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

What a scumbag. Chris Brown has never shown any hint of regret for what he did to Rihanna. I hate the way it's just been brushed under the carpet by most of the music industry. Rihanna is a terrible role-model for young fans and women everywhere. I'd understand her forgiving him and moving on if he'd shown real regret and shame, but instead he's glorifying what he's done and she's still cosying up to him. It's just sick.

QFT.

Brown is a sawed off little punk that is cruising to get his a$$ kicked. Instead of being vilified by the music industry he's still openly embraced.

And as for Rihanna? She could have used what happened as a platform to speak out against domestic violence. But what does she do? Milks it and is pictured kissing the guy. A clown and a terrible role model for girls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Volvic12 wrote: »
    Are people picking up on this the wrong way?
    Perhaps, he got the tatoo to remind himself forever of the awful act that he did and how he hurt someone close to him.
    That's the way I read it originally anyway.

I dunno, of course I can't know what his motivations were but I wouldn't have picked it up that way. The tattoo is in an area that he himself can't easily see, it's under his face. If what you describe was his intention then he really should have had it done on the back of his hand. That way he might see it if ever again he raises his fist against someone.

Advertisement