Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eye twitch

• 11-09-2012 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi all, have a question and not sure if i'm in the right place or not but here goes ! I was weight training today, done a nice session and was finishing up with a few press ups when i got a twitch in my eye. It was a bit strange cos I never got it before while training. Felt like me eye was going to pop out. Its grand now. Did this ever happen to any of ye before ? is it normal ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Squatman

not allowed to give out medical advice on boards. Go see a doctor.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bodyshot

ah sorry. I'm new to this. wasn't really looking for advice though, just wondering if anyone else ever get the twitch ? And I think if I went into my doctor and asked him, he'd probably laugh at me and then charge me 50 euro:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭SorGan

bodyshot wrote: »
    ah sorry. I'm new to this. wasn't really looking for advice though, just wondering if anyone else ever get the twitch ? And I think if I went into my doctor and asked him, he'd probably laugh at me and then charge me 50 euro:eek:

ill not give medical advice but i get the same twitch, actually have it now, mine doesn't seem to be linked to overtraining but you should perhaps keep an eye(no pun) on your recovery and deload weeks.;)

Advertisement