Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watching SkyGo on a jailbroken iPad.

• 11-09-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

I know this might have been asked already but this query might be slightly different.

I updated my SkyGo app whenever it was updated a couple of months ago and obviously I can't watch it on my iPad cos it's jailbroken.

However, recently I deleted the update and reinstalled a previous version of SkyGo through Cydia, this enabled me to watch stuff live on Sky but I couldn't watch anything on "Anytime". Last night I twigged why this might be, I noticed that it was a version of SkyGo that had "Anytime+" and not "Anytime". As "Anytime+" i snot available in Ireland maybe this is the reason why I was unable to watch movies. So this brings me to my query...

Does anyone know the version of SkyGo I need to download that has "Anytime" on it NOT "Anytime+".

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Can anyone help me with this query?

Bueller?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭kristok 2

Can anyone help me with this query?

Bueller?

The older version can't access the on demand stuff and the guy who made
    Xcon says he probably won't be able to hack the new version as something like 70% of the code on the new app is all to stop it being hacked and all the references in the code have been removed so he has no idea where to even start as far as I know he has essentially given up trying. So basically once sky block the older version if they haven't already then you simply won't be able to use it on a device jail broken or one that hasn't been wiped completely as it even picks up if you updated after jail breaking. I'm going on what I have been able to pick up off his twitter feed so I might not be 100% correct on everything.

Advertisement