Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can You Attend Induction Without Paying Fees?

• 11-09-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

As my title says is it possible to attend induction/get a student card/go to classes without paying fees?

I have registered online and im waiting for a reply from SUSI to see if I qualify to get mine paid. My induction is thursday and don't know if im allowed to go?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Yep you're fine for inductions. Just to note, once you've informed DIT that you're awaiting a grant, you've effectively registered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

yeah -- if you registered online you would have informed them that you have applied for susi and that is all they need.

You can get your student card.

You dont need to pay anything if you have applied and waiting on a reply from susi.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ArmittageShank

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Dannyg90

im still waiting on the registration pack to come in the post, will i be able to collect my student card without registering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

nope - you need to register first and then you can get your student card.

If you havent received your letter asking you to register just attend classes as normal. It is a letter not a pack.

Hope that helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement