Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single serve energy drinks

Options
  • 11-09-2012 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a sports energy drink that has single serving that I can mix with water during a marathon in a bottle I will be carrying. Had a look on wiggle but they all seem to be tubs. Is there any sample sizes that I can get of these ? Something close to lucozade sport would be best. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

You can pick High5 up in single serve sachets. Don't know where you're based but you can pick them up in the likes of Cycle Superstore or Wheelworx in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Kinetica do their 100% energy in single serve as do Powerbar, High 5 have 2:1 (fructose / glucose) and 4:1 (carb / protein) in single sachets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Its for the 6 mile mark at DCM as at 12 and 18 I will drink lucozade (or what ever that spar drink is) watered down by 100%. So I am looking for something that's similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

You could try Orbana

This Irish site has it for sale in sachets.

http://www.championseverywhere.com/shop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Don't know how I missed the sports drink station at mile 9 so that solves all my problems for DCM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement