Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview Questions

• 11-09-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm preparing for an interview later in the week. I'm preparing for questions based around my teaching subjects (what's the course content, 2012 exam etc), discipline in the classroom (how would you handle X situation etc), other interview style questions such as strengths/weaknesses in teaching, why you became a teacher etc.

What other questions should/could I expect???

Also, are there any 'sticky' questions they could ask me? Were there any questions you hadnt anticipated being asked in an interview before?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

You are better off doing a search here on board and on edposts type in interview questions there are hundreds of threads there already, if you go through a few of them you will get a pretty comprehensive set of questions, starting a new thread each time you may find that you are not getting all the answers as people stop posting the same thing numerous times.

Last year I used the old threads here and on edposts to get all the info and there is a huge amount already there.

My advice do a search rather than ask here as you may miss some important things starting a new thread

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Wicklowleaid

Fintan what can you bring to this school that none of the other interviewees can? Extra curricular activities, talents, ideas for transition year modules, what can you give them the next guy (who can teach English or maths or whatever) can't?

Advertisement