Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a little help!

Options
  • 11-09-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

I bought someone a present of a bow online and I ordered the petron S1 kit (they have a place to shoot and are only really interested in some casual archery).

Anyways, when the kit arrived I checked it out to make sure it was all okay and instead of having the petron limbs that were in the picture it arrived with ones that say "raven archery" and have an "innu" logo on the front, so I'm just wondering has the shop sent out the wrong limbs, is there going to be a difference and should I get back to them or are these the same thing and I can give the present to the person without worrying?

Thanks for your help in advance...

(I did a quick google to see if I could find out more but I can't even find the limbs listed anywhere :/)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 bjpower

I would contact the shop.
    you should always get what you paid for.

no idea if raven is any better or worse than petron.
    are the limbs at least the same poundage and length as the ones you ordered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

Inno is the make. Raven is the shop.

Advertisement