Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Night - FM104 topic

Options
  • 11-09-2012 11:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hey just turned on FM104 and the topic at the moment is about junior night drinking, parents etc. Anyone got an opinion on it. For mod: I'm not advocating under age drinking

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭0000879k

So long as it's in a safe place/supervised I think it's grand (as long as it's not a regular thing :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Listening to it myself, I think it's totally irresponsible for parents to do that. The legal age is 18 for a reason. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Listening to it myself, I think it's totally irresponsible for parents to do that. The legal age is 18 for a reason. :)
    Agree. Anyone who goes on the binge who are under 18 are absolute fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

I agree as well.Still going to happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

I was around the Dyke Road area of Galway today, where the disco is being held, and noticed a heavy Garda presence. Two squad cars driving around, one driving away with sirens and lights and one van a minute away. I guess they're trying to clamp down but it's going to happen anyway.

Personally, I hate the idea of drinking etc so I just don't do it.

PS: Maybe "JC Night - Drinking" or something would be a better title than the current...

• Advertisement
Advertisement