Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 value pack - Razor & 14 Blades

Options
  • 11-09-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Anyone know where I can buy this in Cork?

Maybe it has been spotted in a supermarket or pharmacy somewhere.

I used to get the similar Gillette value packs but IMHO these are better value again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Mmm not sure if it is the same one or not but I noticed in boots in mahon point that had a razor with loadsa of blades I am sure tis Wilkinsons. It was a bargain for €24 or there abouts. Even ring them and they will tell you if they have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Milly33 wrote: »
    Mmm not sure if it is the same one or not but I noticed in boots in mahon point that had a razor with loadsa of blades I am sure tis Wilkinsons. It was a bargain for €24 or there abouts. Even ring them and they will tell you if they have it

Cheers. Took a look there. They only had the value pack for Gillette. But they did have an offer for the Hydro 5. Buy a pack of 4 blades for €10.49 and get the razor and an additional 2 blades for free. So Razor and 6 blades for €10.49 Happy out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Sorted... :D:D Tis mad the amount they charge for the new blades such a waste but tis cheaper to buy a whole new set than the pack of blades..Pants

Advertisement