Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Offer Ecig Starter Pack

Options
  • 11-09-2012 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Mods, hope it's okay to post this here, feel free to remove if not.

I just saw this offer from Living Social Deals today and thought I'd give a heads-up for anyone considering a cigarette-style starter pack. Haven't tried these myself but might be a good value way to start vaping. (If anyone knows any pros or cons of this product let me know - I'm tempted to try it even though I'm happy with my Ego-T!). You've to sign up to Living Social to avail of it though, and it's only valid for the next 2 days.
    For just €15, you can get an Ecig Starter Pack which comes complete with a USB charger, and you'll also get 45 additional cartridges in your choice of tobacco or menthol flavour (a €106.98 value); or join forces with a partner or friend and get two starter kits and an additional 45 flavoured cartridges to share for only €24 (a €176.98 value).
    Info here if anyone's interested.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

for 15 quid it's worth trying but dont expect great things

the batteries will need charging very regularly and to keep the battery life even that good they'll throw a high resistance coil in the cartomisers/cartridges which will result in a cool, weak vape.

still like I said, 15 quid. what harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

Thanks - yeah, I wouldn't expect much from them, especially as I've recently converted to the dual-coil cartomizer, so I'm sure they'd be a very poor vape in comparison! But could be handy as a backup, or as a cheap starter pack for someone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

aye, always good to have backups of backups :)

Advertisement