Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parkside apartments (above superquinn)

Options
  • 11-09-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about these apartments/live there etc? The missus and I are considering.....Any info greatly appreciated regarding management fees, bin or other charges, parking, security, apartment spec etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

I haven't any info on the apartments but have you considered the amount of noise in that area on match days / nights? The noise & flood lights can be heard / seen from quite a distance

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

fair point, actually passed by tonight and there was a match on...

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

jmorrisey wrote: »
    fair point, actually passed by tonight and there was a match on...
    I'd say the lights would be on no more than 20 times a year and no later than 9.45 to 10.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

I'd say the lights would be on no more than 20 times a year and no later than 9.45 to 10.

yeah, and if you like GAA, you'd see all the games for free........and hot young one's playing camogie too (chicks with sticks):D:D:D

I think I know of a bloke who lives in one of them, the word i heard is that it was like a ghosttown......which would be good, no noisy neighbours etc, kind of exclusive............

Advertisement