Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day of the dead tattoo,

Options
  • 11-09-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

How it going! Im new to this forum and when i say new i mean i joined 5 minutes ago, so im not sure if this is the right place to post :P Im thinking of getting another tattoo similar to this, wondering if anyone has any pictures like it?

Cheers Rob.

7977835197_02e4f8dd8a_z.jpg
    day-of-the-dead-girl by Robmorrissey, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm in work at the moment so I can't post anything but you should check out Skin City on Facebook, they've posted up loads of day of the dead stuff.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    I'm in work at the moment so I can't post anything but you should check out Skin City on Facebook, they've posted up loads of day of the dead stuff.

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Along with Spilled Ink who seem to be posting up a lot of Day of the Dead stuff on Facebook. My personal peference would be for Skin City but take a look for yourself and judge for yourself :).

Also another Welcome to boards and the forum.

Advertisement