Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you see your web timetables ?

Options
  • 11-09-2012 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I joined course dt 408
    I am trying to acces to web time tables but can't log in
    I have my letter , student id, pin, password and still doesn't work

Is anybody here to help me?
    Really lost!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

username: students
    password: timetables

once you get to your first meeting/class with lecturers they'll go through it all most likely anyway. to see semester 1, enter '4-16' in the weeks box.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 eLizaczek25

username: students
    password: timetables

once you get to your first meeting/class with lecturers they'll go through it all most likely anyway. to see semester 1, enter '4-16' in the weeks box.

Maybe server is so busy but still can't acces
    Anyway I will try
    Thank you so much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I've noticed that they seem to not work around this time most nights, they could be updating or resetting it or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 eLizaczek25

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I've noticed that they seem to not work around this time most nights, they could be updating or resetting it or something.

Oh thank you so much
    I am little stressed, comming back to college after long break, I am 25
    Could you tell me when exactly lectures starts?
    Also I rode Induction was today and part 2, tomorrow morning
    Do I really have to be there?

Ah I am starting college and I dont know anything !

Oh thank you so much
    I am little stressed, comming back to college after long break, I am 25
    Could you tell me when exactly lectures starts?
    Also I rode Induction was today and part 2, tomorrow morning
    Do I really have to be there?

Ah I am starting college and I dont know anything !

ya, im starting again at 23, so i understand. you probably dont have to be there, but i would advise it. its a way to meet some of your classmates early, and get introduced to the staff as well as a tour of whatever building you'll be in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭esposito

What is the story with the online timetables??? Its not showing! says "page not found - error" Need to know what time my first lecture is!!

esposito wrote: »
    What is the story with the online timetables??? Its not showing! says "page not found - error" Need to know what time my first lecture is!!

you probably should have checked sooner than the day before :) website was working yesterday, but id imagine that thousands of people trying to log on today crashed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭esposito

you probably should have checked sooner than the day before :) website was working yesterday, but id imagine that thousands of people trying to log on today crashed it.

Ah Im not that bad, I checked it last week but cant remember if my first lecture is 9 or 10! Guess i'll just have to assume its 9!!

just fwiw, the timetable is back up now, and actually (maybe its just me being new to it) much more readable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Not available again :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement