Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to stay midweek near LIT?

• 12-09-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Do any of you have any suggestions of places to stay near LIT (Moylish campus)? I don't want anything pose just something thats alright* as places go hotel/ B&B for one night mid-week. I don't need parking as doing public transport, most likely the bus.
    Could I expect to pay midweek rates if I was staying next Tuesdays?

Thanks,
    Fi.

* probably cheapest really but comfortable beds

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Is this a once off stay or are you planning to stay the same night/s each week?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fidero

phog wrote: »
    Is this a once off stay or are you planning to stay the same night/s each week?

Hi Phog,
    It would be a once off.

Thanks,
    Fi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I'd check out the Greenhills hotel http://www.greenhillsgroup.com/ . Short walk to LIT.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

Woodfield hotel ennis rd or clifton guest house ennis rd, both walking distance to LIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fidero

fidero wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Do any of you have any suggestions of places to stay near LIT (Moylish campus)? I don't want anything pose just something thats alright* as places go hotel/ B&B for one night mid-week. I don't need parking as doing public transport, most likely the bus.
    Could I expect to pay midweek rates if I was staying next Tuesdays?

Thanks,
    Fi.

* probably cheapest really but comfortable beds

Hi guys,
    Thanks for all your suggestions & I will check each of them out.

GMMA,
    Fi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement