Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KTNY gym glanmire

Options
  • 12-09-2012 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Staff arrived to find the place has gone bust. Gates locked and equipment moved out by the afternoon:(:(:( will people get money back i wonder

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

No way I use to be a member, I thought the business was thriving. They opened a ktny by smyths and another in holyhill. They also had a beauty salon in the Glanmire one. :(

I just received this email from them.

Due to economic circumstances beyond our control, personal training and classes at K2NY Glanmire will temporarily be suspended and all accounts locked due to The Revenue taking extreme action against our ability to carry out our service to clients. It is our intention to return to trading as soon as possible and to honour any packages paid.

We will do our best for our loyal customers that have stuck with us through thick and thin. Personally speaking, it is the clients that I live for, work hard for. I started K2NY with the goal of helping people reach their potential, whether be it weight loss or motivation. Please give us some time to find our way through these difficult times.

This is not the end.

Many thanks from all the staff at K2NY Glanmire who have been fantastic support to me and to our friends - our clients.

Pat Reynolds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Just got the same email. I've been going there for the past year. Personally I'm not that bothered about getting my money back - just dismayed at the prospect of no more training sessions.
    I wonder how the trainers are coming out of this - they've become like friends to many people over time and hopefully they will be looked after.
    This place has something special and it would be a pity to see it go. Hopefully it can be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

see thry have now reopened just down the road under new management it says , what a joke:rolleyes::rolleyes:

App I heard to day its a relation of his.

• Advertisement
Advertisement