Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Numbers in Larkfield!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Creidim

AnnaKin wrote: »
    Bottom floor :o I envy you :rolleyes: but then, those stairs will probably be the only exercise i get if i dont go to the gym :pac: Are you moving up Sunday too? :D

Haha I was like "YES, no climbing stairs everyday" :L I am surely :D Dya think this party will be any good???? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SAH93

Creidim wrote: »
    VG04.. but I'm living with my friend so I'm sorted :P Lookin forward to meeting some new peeps though :D

so jealous! .. I'm Dreading bringing all of my stuff up to the top floor :eek:
    I'll be the total mess that is trying to lug about 15 bags up the stairs on monday!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sarahguitar92

SAH93 wrote: »
    so jealous! .. I'm Dreading bringing all of my stuff up to the top floor :eek:
    I'll be the total mess that is trying to lug about 15 bags up the stairs on monday!! :P

Haha, that'll be me on Sunday! I bought like a million pots and pans yesterday so just listen out for the clanking! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭AnnaKin

Haha I was like "YES, no climbing stairs everyday" :L I am surely :D Dya think this party will be any good???? :)

I was just like "pfft", my school was literally all stairs so, it doesnt bother me :pac:

Well I hope so! :D Gonna try get up early enough so I can see what the craic is and er...organise provisions ;) :pac: It'll be great once everyone gets talking :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SAH93

Even without my clothes and shoes.. I have so many cleaning products!! :p And my nanny bought me like 600 teabags, mugs and a tea caddy as a house warming present :p

• Advertisement

Haha, that'll be me on Sunday! I bought like a million pots and pans yesterday so just listen out for the clanking! :P

I'll probably be the one with the father who is lugging boxes and trying to be his unique version of friendly! :pac: Pots, pans, plates, you name it, i got it :cool:

All I heard about this party is that there's free drink and pizza.

I actually don't drink, but I love any excuse for free pizza! :D

All I heard about this party is that there's free drink and pizza.

I actually don't drink, but I love any excuse for free pizza! :D

Yeah I heard about that, I was more excited about the pizza too :pac: But apparently theres more chance of getting the drink than the pizza cause it goes so fast :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Wkds

VG04.. but I'm living with my friend so I'm sorted :P Lookin forward to meeting some new peeps though :D
    Vg12.. Seems like we're neighbours. What kind of free drink is being given out on Sunday?? :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

VG53, woohoo hello neighbors!!! :D Moving up Sunday afternoon, got all the stuff ready to go, pots and pans (and a mofo of a wok my brother threw at me) down to the teaspoons. Looking forward to the party too. :)

I can already hear the kettles boiling for tea in Larkfield. :P

• Advertisement

Wkds wrote: »
    Vg12.. Seems like we're neighbours. What kind of free drink is being given out on Sunday?? :-D

Orange juice? :pac: I assume it'll be beer and stuff :p But who is to know? We'll find out sunday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oulstock

I seriously can't wait!!! I'm living with Creidim btw :P ...Ye're ALL invited to ours sunday night for free drink :) well we have a few bottles and cans and **** so be there early...VG04, ye better show up ;)

oulstock wrote: »
    I seriously can't wait!!! I'm living with Creidim btw :P ...Ye're ALL invited to ours sunday night for free drink :) well we have a few bottles and cans and **** so be there early...VG04, ye better show up ;)

Yes lads and ladies I can confirm this :rolleyes: BOARDSIES MEET UP IN VG04.. bring your friends.. we can all meet each other in person :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Yer_Wan

Awh, I started a thread just like this one last year! I was in V103B . . . Anyone?

Yes lads and ladies I can confirm this :rolleyes: BOARDSIES MEET UP IN VG04.. bring your friends.. we can all meet each other in person :D

Sad times when no one rolls up to the actual meet up whenever they have one :pac:
    Sure I might drop in on my way downstairs :cool: might steal all the pizzas and bring them to yours :pac: think i'll be going shopping first though :P

Sad times when no one rolls up to the actual meet up whenever they have one :pac:
    Sure I might drop in on my way downstairs :cool: might steal all the pizzas and bring them to yours :pac: think i'll be going shopping first though :P

That very much sounds like a plan :D

Got that email from campus about moving in :p But do we collect the key card from reception or security? :confused: It didnt say specifically :pac:

A plan indeed :D See yis sunday guys :D

Got that email from campus about moving in :p But do we collect the key card from reception or security? :confused: It didnt say specifically :pac:

A plan indeed :D See yis sunday guys :D

I think it's reception. As far as I can tell you only collect them from security outside of the hours they specify.

IT'S TOMORROW PEOPLE. that is all. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 nikkaypandarr

I was in V141B last year!! Dying to find out whose there this year cos i'll be knocking on your door!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Hauk

ne1 get d smirnoff fresher pack!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭lithiumoxide

Hauk wrote: »
    ne1 get d smirnoff fresher pack!?!?

i hav enuff noodles to feed me for a yr!!! :pac::confused::):D:):eek:

i hav enuff noodles to feed me for a yr!!! :pac::confused::):D:):eek:

aww ye lukee ting! >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭lithiumoxide

Hauk wrote: »
    aww ye lukee ting! >:(

ye i no cant w8 to get totes wreckd! :P :rolleyes:

ye i no cant w8 to get totes wreckd! :P :rolleyes:

shud be gud! :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

girls iv a load of cans in d common room. meet ya ther n hed back 2 mine?

Yer_Wan wrote: »
    Awh, I started a thread just like this one last year! I was in V103B . . . Anyone?

I know who lives there now!!

Advertisement