Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So Chris Brown went and tattooed a broken Rhianna on his neck

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I'm guessing he has done it as some kind of "I'll never forgive myself" way because I think they're friends again now but, yea, very weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

What a f*cking clown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Ultimate troll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Except he didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Bears no resemblance to rihanna. It looks like a crumbling mask. Not a beaten up woman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs Celebs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Except he didnt.

His rep claims it was some sort of skull tattoo. No such thing as bad publicity and all that.

Fùcking scumbag is all he is, and should have that tattooed on his forehead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

token101 wrote: »
    What a f*cking clown

Yeah, I can never understand why black people get tattoos done in black ink...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

His rep claims it was some sort of skull tattoo. No such thing as bad publicity and all that.

Fùcking scumbag is all he is, and should have that tattooed on his forehead!

This.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Couldnt give a f**k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

team breezy representin'

Wompa1 wrote: »

Chris Brown killed cm punk in that twitter feud, with the simple hastag #notnopunk which was trending number 1 worldwide. c breezy just start naming off wrestling legends and basically was like 'who are you you weirdo' to punk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,055 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I couldn't give a fcuk what Chris Brown says or does, and I couldn't give a fcuk what this guy in the YouTube clip says or does either.

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Chris Brown killed cm punk in that twitter feud, with the simple hastag #notnopunk which was trending number 1 worldwide

Only thing is the only people that would have understood that, were the people who were following Chris Brown at the time where as this video is still around right now.

How many people know who CM Punk is, let alone that a hashtag on twitter #notnopunk had anything to do with him? I heard the clip played on the radio here. They didn't talk about that trending. Who really won?

Not that it holds any weight. The video was also played on national television on TMZ's show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Chris Brown killed cm punk in that twitter feud, with the simple hastag #notnopunk which was trending number 1 worldwide. c breezy just start naming off wrestling legends and basically was like 'who are you you weirdo' to punk

Ugh...

NIMAN wrote: »
    I couldn't give a fcuk what Chris Brown says or does, and I couldn't give a fcuk what this guy in the YouTube clip says or does either.

hehehe I wish I was in the same room as you so I could see if you have the tickles! :)

You have no interest in it yet you clicked on to the thread honey bunch xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm gonna sit back and wait for Drake to get involved. Then we'll have a nice show going ;)

Chris better take care when that happens, otherwise there won't be any waking up the poor lad because he's going to be in a world of pain x3.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ugh...

+1 It doesn't matter if the guy is a wrestler or if Chris Brown doesn't rate him as a wrestler. The video is of a guy giving his opinion of Brown, I posted it because I agree with the sentiment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

+1 It doesn't matter if the guy is a wrestler or if Chris Brown doesn't rate him as a wrestler. The video is of a guy giving his opinion of Brown, I posted it because I agree with the sentiment

I don't really care about his opinion. I was groaning because the poster called him c breezy.

C fúcking Breezy. Cop on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I have no idea who he is but he looks like a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd click on this thread with two celebrities' names in the title, read it, then click on "post a reply" to say I don't who they are and don't care about them.

I have no idea who he is but he looks like a moron.

You don't know who he is...ok sure :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

This is gas :L unless you've not listened to a radio, watched telly, went on the internet (yahoo, facebook, the journal.ie etc) or read a newspaper in the past ten years then you know exactly who Chris Brown and Rihanna are. And btw, saying you don't know who they are doesn't make you cool or interesting. that is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

You don't know who he is...ok sure :rolleyes:
    I'm a 36 year old man. I have no interest in 'celebrity' gossip magazines like Heat and I don't watch MTV. Therefore, no, I don't know who he is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd click on this thread with two celebrities' names in the title, read it, then click on "post a reply" to say I don't who they are and don't care about them.

Yessss!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

I'd love to give him a free impression of my boot on his hole. What's a dick.

I'm a 36 year old man. I have no interest in 'celebrity' gossip magazines like Heat and I don't watch MTV. Therefore, no, I don't know who he is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the outside world, Chris Brown is just known, unless you live under a rock then you know him, like negativecreep said it doesn't make you cool not knowing him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

team breezy representin'

So you're a fan of the príck then? Even though he beats women?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

the outside world, Chris Brown is just known, unless you live under a rock then you know him, like negativecreep said it doesn't make you cool not knowing him

I've heard of him because he beats women. Other than that I have no idea who he is. He's hardly a superstar.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Thats one ****ty looking tattoo. Suits him to the ground tho.

Even so, everyone knows who Rihanna is. She was all over the news last year for stripping in the field for her video.

And the two do go together because of what happened. You can't bring a conversation up before his name gets dropped eventually.

Even my Dad who has no clue about all of this and is older than you knows who Rihanna and Chris Brown are.

Whatever about not caring about celebs, and I generally don't, the guy beat up a woman, did very little in return, kept going ballistic at anyone who brought it up, and she went back to him (didn't she?)
    I think it is important enough to realise these people may be role models and going around beating up women for no reason and then these tattoos... I don't know, it's not like a reality tv update or something

summerskin wrote: »
    So you're a fan of the príck then? Even though he beats women?

I'm a fan of him, what he did was horrible though

summerskin wrote: »
    I've heard of him because he beats women. Other than that I have no idea who he is. He's hardly a superstar.

That's how a lot of people know him as. I don't blame you for not knowing who he is because you'd be out of the target audience for his music, but he is massive. One of the highest viewed and downloaded male artists around right now actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Celeb Forum would probably be best for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement