Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos of animals

Options
  • 12-09-2012 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Hi first time posting on this

I have loads of tats of animals and tribals aswell
    Mostly on arms and back and one on chest
    I'm lookin for someone to draw a tattoo for me of something to do with falconry as its what I'm big into ( flying hawks and hunting with them)
    Is anyone out there good at it and if so can they show me or recommend someone that can do it for me
    The fella that done all mine has moved abroad and dunno who to ask now as he was a family friend havin done over 30 for my dad
    Thanks
    Atb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm lookin for someone to draw a tattoo for me of something to do with falconry as its what I'm big into ( flying hawks and hunting with them)
    Is anyone out there good at it and if so can they show me or recommend someone that can do it for me
    The fella that done all mine has moved abroad and dunno who to ask now as he was a family friend havin done over 30 for my dad
    Thanks
    Atb
    There's not really anyone here that would draw up tattoos for people, unless jokingly (Come back AmazingEmmet, your "specials" were great!)
    Your best off going to a tattoo artist whose work you like, and they'd draw it up for you. But not for free, generally only after a deposit is paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thanks
    Atb
    There's not really anyone here that would draw up tattoos for people, unless jokingly (Come back AmazingEmmet, your "specials" were great!)
    You're best off going to a tattoo artist whose work you like, and they'd draw it up for you. But not for free, generally only after a deposit is paid.

Advertisement