Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Build Ready to Order. Seal of approval?

Options
  • 12-09-2012 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Reddit,Toms and Google in general have helped me finalise my parts list to buy from Germany. I'd love if you guys could rubber stamp my selection before I place the whole order. Thanks in advance!
    • mobo: as rock z77 pro3
    • cpu: i5 3570k
    • cpu cooler: coolermaster hyper 212 evo
    • gpu: msi frzr2 hd 7850 2gb
    • ram: 8gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz ddr3
    • hdd: 1tb seagate baracuda 7200
    • psu: corsair cx500 v2 500w
    • optical drive: lg dvd multi write
    • 75-1 multicard
    • antec one case

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

Change PSU to Super Flower Amazon 450 watt, case to Bitfenix Shinobi, CPU cooler to Thermalright True Spirit and there's a Sapphire 7870 on Hardeareversand for €220 so I'd get that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Get a SSD as well, you'll not regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Which Seagate drive is that? There's a 7200.12 and 7200.14 floating around on that site. The 7200.14 isn't properly marked as such. The WD Blue is similar price for similar performance so I'd go for that on account of the longer warranty if it's in stock.

Advertisement