Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing post

Options
  • 12-09-2012 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

Thread in question

I have the following email for a new posts to the thread by Hal1 @ 00:22 11:12?2012:
    Yes, best to change them after a short spin. Maybe a little wd40? and get a deep spark plug socket that fits snuggly and securly. If it still won't budge with even pressure don't force it as you could crack the ceramic.

But there is only two posts shown in the thread, the original one and one made by bbability. I have checked the same thread in FF after clearing the cache just in case it is an issue with Chrome or cache.

There is the possibility that Hal1 just deleted the post but I don't see why he would do that, sorry if that is the case.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The user deleted their post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement