Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good aul DIT..

Options
  • 12-09-2012 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

Sent me a "Welcome back to DIT" but Im still waiting on my repeat results to see if I've made it into 2nd year :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Zyzz wrote: »
    Sent me a "Welcome back to DIT" but Im still waiting on my repeat results to see if I've made it into 2nd year :pac:

So jaded and you've only at the end of year 1 : )

The repeat results come out by the 17th, accordingly to intel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Rasmus wrote: »
    So jaded and you've only at the end of year 1 : )

The repeat results come out by the 17th, accordingly to intel.

Someone's sarcasm detector seems a little broken :pac:

I'm meant to be back the week of the 17th though?

Someone's sarcasm detector seems a little broken :pac:

I'm meant to be back the week of the 17th though?

Nope, the sarcasm implies the jadedness! Yes, back that week but it is not like you can't go to a class if you haven't registered.

Rasmus wrote: »
    Nope, the sarcasm implies the jadedness! Yes, back that week but it is not like you can't go to a class if you haven't registered.

I feel I've upset your deep passionate love for DIT, and for that I do apologise. :D

True..guess Ill just keep sitting by my email waiting..

I feel I've upset your deep passionate love for DIT, and for that I do apologise. :D

True..guess Ill just keep sitting by my email waiting..

haha, I think you missed my 'sarcasm' too!! Did you miss the smiley face?
    Results for the summer exams came out before we got the emails (well like a couple of hours before) so you never know, might not have to wait for that email. A few threads down in this forum, some people have already got their results for repeats...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭IrishCule

lol mirin username.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Aware

Repped.

Advertisement