Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand and UPS Question

Options
  • 12-09-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

2012-9-11 at 08:00 - The goods were dispatched. - 1 package(s)

The above was the last update to my hardwareversand order.

I received an email after this with a UPS tracking no. and when I track the order on the UPS website, all it states is:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

I was ok with this until one of the guys I work with showed me his tracking status straight after he received his email from hardwareversand. His build is already on route to Dublin this morning and he ordered his build on Tuesday of this week whereas I ordered mine on Thursday of last week.

Any ideas about what happened or has anyone experienced this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Yeah, I would defiently send them an email/give them a call. Looks like something has gone wrong! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

can you give UPS a call. they should be able to track your package, or at least find out where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

It should update soon. Not that odd that it still says that next day after dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭TheTacticsGuy

I've emailed both UPS and Hardwareversand. I also noticed that the weight of the package is different on the UPS site then it is in the HWD order confirmation email.

My last order also said a different weight so wouldn't worry too much about that. HWVS said 5.7kg, UPS 6.6kg.

• Advertisement

I just rang both UPS and Hardwareversand. UPS have confirmed the tracking number but have not yet received my order.

Hardwareversand have confirmed that the order has been packaged and sent to UPS.

The girl from hardwareversand is contacting another department to investigate further to see what has happened my build. :mad:

It's likely to update later today (hopefully!). I wouldn't worry yet tbh if you only got shipment confirmation yesterday

spix wrote: »
    It's likely to update later today (hopefully!). I wouldn't worry yet tbh if you only got shipment confirmation yesterday

I'll hold out for another bit. Pain in the bam though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

spix wrote: »

Oh I misread it a bit, I thought the shipping conformation was sent out last Thursday.

In that case OP, I would give it a few days more to see what the story is. It should be fine. :)

Any update op? My tracking has just updated with location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭pcadvice

did you pay by bank transfer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Forget about it till Tuesday morning.

Just checked there and it has been updated :)

It departed from Herne-Boernig, Germany @ 12:46 a.m. on the 13th

Will probably have it by next week.

My build arrived today. On first inspection the wiring is done really well, at lunch time I will power it up and see that it runs ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Day early.

Yep

Advertisement