Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US ambassador killed in Libya

Comments

Most likely a hoax, but here it is anyway

Boamb threat at University of texas at Austin.

caller claimed to be with Al Quieda

http://www.utexas.edu/emergency/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mmitch007

I lived and worked in North Africa and the Middle East and I read the Koran and becasue I have very good memory, it always amazed me how many muslims I worked with did not have a clue what was in the Koran but they were devoted muslims, yeah right, then how come I know more and I am neither christian or muslim, I stand for mankind and hope one day, all will be educated to understand just how stupid it is to believe in any of the man made religions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

mmitch007 wrote: »
    So what it a movie. Did you know the sun stops for three days in the sky if you track it position at the same time every day then is reborn. What if the earth had two moons or none then how difrent would our religion beliies be? Like I said if I ran this world I would make every one force to study at least three religions and then have to past a test when they are eighteen before they could declare what religion they are. And then everyone would come to the same conclusion that all religions are man made and it time to close this chapter and move on with solving the real problems the world faces like education, hunger, longivity and quality of life. It only dumb people that believe in religion and even dumber people that fight over it.
    The only dumb people are those who choose to criticise billions of people with very little in common between them to avoid the more difficult task of criticising specific ideas/ideologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Jake1 what the f*ck is that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭asherbassad

SamHarris wrote: »
    You dont have to guess, they tell you.

I know where your going with this, youll list all these reasons why you think they should be protesting but its irrelevant - they are entirelly clear about what motivates them in this case.

The line isnt supporting the 'Zionists' or whatever is the cause de jour of the left its a private citizen making a movie, or drawing a cartoon. Thats the line they deem worthy of commiting murder to defend. Pitty it isnt a tiny minority in a single country, its a large minority over a big political area the common factor being a devotion to Islam.

Its sad that people even imply that the groups violently protesting are not insane, childish and a blight on the 21st century or somehow try and shift the blame to a man who made a movie. It is emblematic of how sad and reactionary people of a certain political disposition have become - trying desperatly every time something like this happens to deflect blame away from the people who carried it out and onto those that 'provoked' them for having the audacity to draw their prophet.

And arguing, still, that Islam should not be judged by the opinion and actions of a large number of its adherents over a long period of time. If it were any other ideology their would be absolutly no question of the dangerous hate being an element of it.

When a movie on the other side of the world can inflame hate and murder like this over such a wide geographical area every right tihnking person realises there is something seriously wrong with the ideology followed by these people.

All you're doing is digging your heels in without asking some very fundamental questions.
    OK, we can agree that Muslims or at least quite a sizeable number of them are a sensitive bunch and are easily offended by what they see as a calculated campaign of vilification against them. Try to put yourself in their shoes for a moment. They are as convinced that you are out to get them as much as many people in the West are convinced that there's this huge terrorist threat looming over their everyday lives.
    There are many things that Muslims find offensive. They find the thought of eating pork abhorrent but they don't go rioting in the streets when you eat a rasher sandwich, do they? To them it doesn't concern them. But when you insult or ridicule beliefs that they hold dear they don't see it as you just being silly, they see it as an deliberate attempt to provoke and attack them.
    Why do people constantly put out films or songs or images or cartoons that they KNOW will incite such anger? They know it will result in riots and deaths and the Muslims know they know. It's nothing to do with freedom of speech or artistic expression, it's a childish attempt at causing outrage.
    And why do governments in the West lick their lips at these cartoons, etc?
    Because they KNOW too that Muslims will get deeply offended, go on a rampage and then these governments can use this to further alienate them and can rely on people like you to go along with their little campaign. If I can get you to think poorly of someone, with a little tweaking I can get you to dislike and distrust that person. It doesn't take much for me to get you to hate and fear that person and after that I can easily get you to condone my assault or even killing of that person.

Step back from single incidents and take a look at the big picture. Don't be so quick to marginalise one party while never questioning the motives or opinions of another party.

yeah right there no oil in libya, egypt, yemen, but you correct I took too many speed readin cources and my grammer sucks, sorry plus I am doing a milion other things too so please just read between the lines. Education is the way out of this mess and iran iraq are stable or bahrian hardly time think maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭golden lane

All you're doing is digging your heels in without asking some very fundamental questions.
    OK, we can agree that Muslims or at least quite a sizeable number of them are a sensitive bunch and are easily offended by what they see as a calculated campaign of vilification against them. Try to put yourself in their shoes for a moment. They are as convinced that you are out to get them as much as many people in the West are convinced that there's this huge terrorist threat looming over their everyday lives.
    There are many things that Muslims find offensive. They find the thought of eating pork abhorrent but they don't go rioting in the streets when you eat a rasher sandwich, do they? To them it doesn't concern them. But when you insult or ridicule beliefs that they hold dear they don't see it as you just being silly, they see it as an deliberate attempt to provoke and attack them.
    Why do people constantly put out films or songs or images or cartoons that they KNOW will incite such anger? They know it will result in riots and deaths and the Muslims know they know. It's nothing to do with freedom of speech or artistic expression, it's a childish attempt at causing outrage.
    And why do governments in the West lick their lips at these cartoons, etc?
    Because they KNOW too that Muslims will get deeply offended, go on a rampage and then these governments can use this to further alienate them and can rely on people like you to go along with their little campaign. If I can get you to think poorly of someone, with a little tweaking I can get you to dislike and distrust that person. It doesn't take much for me to get you to hate and fear that person and after that I can easily get you to condone my assault or even killing of that person.

Step back from single incidents and take a look at the big picture. Don't be so quick to marginalise one party while never questioning the motives or opinions of another party.

are you saying that the riots and murder is ok......because somebody decides to make cartoons and videos....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

The U.S. embassy in Tunis

http://twitpic.com/auicre

A school has been set on fire also.

Live feed from tunis...

http://mubasher.aljazeera.net/livestream/

yeah right there no oil in libya, egypt, yemen, but you correct I took too many speed readin cources and my grammer sucks, sorry plus I am doing a milion other things too so please just read between the lines. Education is the way out of this mess and iran iraq are stable or bahrian hardly time think maybe?
    Egypt and Yemen have some gas fields but Libya is the fifth largest oil producer in the world.

As for Iran, Iraq and Bahrain, they're more stable than North Africa at the moment but they're hardly the best examples of stable countries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,195 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It always amazes me that people do not read they assume. How does one pick theer religion? If I ran this world I would make every one force to study at least three religions and then have to past a test when they are eighteen before they could declare what religion they are. And then everyone would come to the same conclusion that all religions are man made and it time to close this chapter and move on with solving the real problems the world faces like education, hunger, longivity and quality of life. And it is time for the people to wake up and realise it is only dumb people that believe in religion and unfortunately in the middle east, north africa, india (where large % of the population cannot even read and write there own language) have some highest poorly educated people in the world are the ones that cause the problems, becasue they act without thinking and now in the middle east, north africa, india where slavery is far worse than it was ever in the west and guys just becasue they are guys that live in oil rich countries get money for nothing so most of them do not have to work, so most do not get educated either (thou india is just has allot of poor, but india are taken to arab countiries to be slaves, often not getting paid). It time cut off those countires from the rest of the world that do not split religion and state and stop slavery. Note mise_me_fein3 said he was not relgious yet dumb as arabs assume he was christian, read please read and understand
    Your argument fails to account for science and mathematics that were born right there in the middle east. Your argument also unfairly targets, eh I'm assuming about 95% of humanity, for holding some degree of religious belief, without really much of any supporting argument. Shaky ground that is otherwise known as bigotry.

The spelling of your posts is also atrocious. How on earth did you make it past the Captcha?

• Advertisement

Jay Carney speaking live about situation now

http://www.aljazeera.com/watch_now/

obvious you want beleive in the man made moon religion. But in fairness if you too back chistian 600 od years they we not much better, again it time people had to be educated and had freedom of choice to pick there religion, you show me a smart arab or muslim and I show arab/muslim that was western edcuated and they are not likely to belive in the koran at least not to the point it would upset them that someone made movie, so what it just movie. and by the way I have many arab/muslim friends and none of them would cared a less about the movie, it only narrow minded people that cause they problems. It time for the world to move on away from man made religions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Jake1 wrote: »
    Most likely a hoax, but here it is anyway

Boamb threat at University of texas at Austin.

caller claimed to be with Al Quieda
    AQ giving telephone warnings now? Progress!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,195 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

you show me a smart arab or muslim.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam

For starters. Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭brimal

Rioters in Nigeria have stormed German and US embassies.

Reports are saying the Nigerian government supplied the buses that drove the protesters to the embassies.

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    AQ giving telephone warnings now? Progress!

i know I know, as I said, most likely a hoax. :) But hey the IRA kindly used to phone in their threats :)

There was also a scare at University of North Dakota today too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

i know I know, as I said, most likely a hoax. :) But hey the IRA kindly used to phone in their threats :)
    Yeah I know, it's the logical step to an eventual power-sharing agreement!:D

Thrill wrote: »
    The Pentagon has sent 50 Marines to Yemen to provide additional security for the U.S. Embassy, NBC News confirms

3 protestors killed in clashes near US Embassy in Khartoum. Apparently crushed by police cars trying to protect US embassy

At least 5 protesters wounded by police gunfire near US Embassy in Tunis

Large cloud of black smoke seen coming from around U.S. embassy in Tunis.

Things are getting a bit out of control at the moment

Are you not just a little suspicious of who they are sending?
    They are sending battlefield soldiers to perform "security work"

Marines are not security personnel, they are battlefield troops. They could just as easily have sent real security guards but they instead send government troops. It's a complete trick.

An appetiser for the main course which is yet again more occupations. And everyone is falling for it, again. Can't say I'm surprised though.

Love how these nuts went to pray, then after a nice round of prayer went off and did this.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Marines are not security personnel, they are battlefield troops. They could just as easily have sent real security guards but they instead send government troops. It's a complete trick.

An appetiser for the main course which is yet again more occupations. And everyone is falling for it, again. Can't say I'm surprised though.

oh please. security guards to deal with an angry mob? that would be asinine. 50 marines do NOT an occupation force make....

Not at all. Using government troops to protect your country's diplomats when they're under threat of extreme violence is not suspicious.
    Obama wants to get re-elected. If that means sending in troops for a week or two until things calm down and then recalling them, that's what he'll do. If you think they're planning to convert a security detail to a mass occupation of the Middle East you're delusional.

Simple. The religion being criticised uses violence as a solution to criticism. If Muhammad himself frequently ordered people to be assasinated because they mocked him in poetry, what do you think his followers will do?

But obviously it's because of the big bad "West" with all its aid and what not. That's the "truth" right?

Nothing new. Even their election campaign was filled with contradictory views. They say whatever their audience wants to hear.

To the country, they tell people to go "Defend the prophet" (In Arabic only of course) but they present a sympathetic face to the rest of the world to try and keep things moving. They're no better than the regime they placed.

Before you go in to your righteous rant about "crimes against humanity" and what is legal, could you remind me of what the US Ambassador and three of his aides did to the Libyan public to warrant their murder?

My conscience is thankfully at ease. I am not justifying violence and cold-blooded, pointless and hateful murder.

You do realise that if they felt they were under threat by those undercover soldiers that makes attacking them even more justifiable? Thanks for making my point stronger.

This embassy killing was done in a fit of ignorant, blind rage. The shooting you were talking about earlier was a pre-emptive strike on what they thought were hit men.

Who the hell mentioned genetic predisposition? :confused:

If your religion's founder killed people who mocked him, why wouldn't his followers follow his example?

Right, I'm going to go through this drivel in small bites because to debunk it all at once would simply give you the kind of room to go round in circles deflecting or making tangential, unrelated and wildly irrelevant over-generalisations.

Let address your first point and stick with it.

You state that the religion in question uses violence as an answer to "criticism". Right there you're trying to sugarcoat one side. You sneakily use the euphemism "criticism". Nice try, pal, but a shabby attempt on your part. Then this "criticism" all of a sudden becomes "mockery" when you refer to Mohammed. Why didn't you say that Mohammed routinely killed people who "criticised" him?

Which is it now? Because I don't know of any criticism here. We're dealing with insults and, as you said, mockery.

Just to clarify...a religion doesn't "use" violence or anything else. People use violence so let's get that straight.

But before we can move on to the rest of your rubbish, tell me what exactly comprises criticism and where in the teachings of Islam does it state that criticism must be met with violence?

are you saying that the riots and murder is ok......because somebody decides to make cartoons and videos....

Why are you asking me that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Right, I'm going to go through this drivel in small bites because to debunk it all at once would simply give you the kind of room to go round in circles deflecting or making tangential, unrelated and wildly irrelevant over-generalisations.

You state that the religion in question uses violence as an answer to "criticism". Right there you're trying to sugarcoat one side. You sneakily use the euphemism "criticism". Nice try, pal, but a shabby attempt on your part. Then this "criticism" all of a sudden becomes "mockery" when you refer to Mohammed. Why didn't you say that Mohammed routinely killed people who "criticised" him?

Which is it now? Because I don't know of any criticism here. We're dealing with insults and, as you said, mockery.

Just to clarify...a religion doesn't "use" violence or anything else. People use violence so let's get that straight.

But before we can move on to the rest of your rubbish, tell me what exactly comprises criticism and where in the teachings of Islam does it state that criticism must be met with violence?

Other religions routinely get mocked. While it's not nice to mock someones beliefs, it also should never justify murder

brimal wrote: »
    Rioters in Nigeria have stormed German and US embassies.

Reports are saying the Nigerian government supplied the buses that drove the protesters to the embassies.

Another oil rich state in "need" of western occupation to keep it safe.

Quelle surprise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭brimal

asherbassad, why don't you condemn these senseless acts of violence instead of trying to deflect the blame?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

This sounds like something you'd overhear in Abrakebabra around 3am.

I gave up going in there long ago.
    Maybe you go to such establishments.
    Perhaps looking for a fictious arabian fellow called ali babba and his forty theives ?. :D
    OK, in which country or countries is it a capital offence to be homosexual? You keep bringing this up so please name them.

Right here are list of countries and the punishments for being homosexual.

http://media.economist.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full-width/20120204_IRC502.gif
    Even when gays do not face execution, persecution is endemic. In 2010 a Saudi man was sentenced to 500 lashes and five years in jail for having sex with another man. In February last year, police in Bahrain arrested scores of men, mostly other Gulf nationals, at a “gay party”. Iranian gay men are typically tried on other trumped-up charges. But in September last year three were executed specifically for homosexuality. (Lesbians in Muslim countries tend to have an easier time: in Iran they are sentenced to death only on the fourth conviction.)

BTW reports (don't knwo how true they are but very disturbing if true) are coming out that the ambassador was sodomized by those same very devout muslims that killed him because someone from his country had insulted their religion.
    There is someone very ironic and very sad if that is true.
    In which country is it mandatory for a rape victim to marry her tormentor and in which country is it a capital offence to wear certain religious symbols?

Did I ever say it was the law ????
    I said it existed as a form of discrimination.
    Did I ever say it was a capital offence ?
    So stop fooking twisting things.

Discrimination can exist without it being a statutory instrument or without it being enshrined in law.
    All it takes is for the law to turn a blind eye or for the majority of the people to either engage in it or ignore it.

Does the failure of the US or anyone else to condemn the Saudis or Bahrainis then make it right for us, we are mostly Irish around here, to not condemm other countries because the US hasn't condemmed countries that are friendly towards them ?
    And why is it that some people are so angry that they would attack an embassy and kill the occupants? Why do these people attack and fight back against countries that have been fcuking with them for centuries and continue to do so?

Yeah the German embassy has been attacked in Khartoum.
    I can't ever recall the Germans ever being in the Sudan.
    Can you ?
    The Danes never had any colonies or anything else in the Middle East, yet their embassies were attacked because someone drew a cartoon pulling the pi** out of your beloved prophet.
    Stop defending the indefensible cr**.
    Are you going to throw out the laughable "they're savages" or "they hate us for our freedom" rubbish like that mental midget Bush did?

Did I ever say that ?
    And yes some of them are savages and there are some savages in this part of the world too.
    I suppose you will go around finding excuses for them too.
    These so-called western powers make me fcuking sick. The assholes are the kind of dicks who kick a dog and then go screaming to Animal Protection when the thing bites back.

And all you do is parrot their propaganda. Quacking like a duck the party line without pausing for a second to do some real thinking on your own. Quack, quack. Double-plus-good duck-speak as Orwell phrased it.

Well if you hate the West so much feel free to leave.

And all you do is excuse murderers and morons who haven't figured out we are now in the 21st century.

You really do try and twist everything, but as usual it is bullsh**.

Marines are based at every US embassy and are there as part of their security detail.
    They are also send in to evacuate US citizens and US embassy staff if the need arises.

So less of the hysterical bullsh**.

I am not allowed discuss …

oh please. security guards to deal with an angry mob? that would be asinine. 50 marines do NOT an occupation force make....

Oh please back.
    I'm not talking about some obese rent-a-cop with a walkie talkie here.
    I'm talking about trained security personnel... the kind who are better trained than 10 week grunts.
    And do some research, buddy. Occupations have almost always started with a few troops in there providing necessary "security" or acting as "advisors"

Oh please back.
    I'm not talking about some obese rent-a-cop with a walkie talkie here.
    I'm talking about trained security personnel... the kind who are better trained than 10 week grunts.
    And do some research, buddy. Occupations have almost always started with a few troops in there providing necessary "security" or acting as "advisors"

I think military personal defending embassies is pretty standard. It might look different from under the brim of a tinfoil hat though....

Very nice. Start off your post without actually replying to the point I made but a few choice adjectives like "drivel" and how you have to try and prevent me from going around in circles. Interesting start to a reply.

Let me be very clear then. Criticism in the form of satire.
    People like Muhammad for instance. Seeing as he's the founder of the religion, people tend to look to him for examples on how to react to things like these.
    Criticism:
    "The expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes"

The film wasn't made for the fun of it. It was made to criticise.

As for when it said criticism must be met with violence, look to how Muhammad treated people who mocked him or critiqued him in any way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭SamHarris

"They hate our freedom bull****." Wow, did you miss something? People all around the Muslim world are violently protesting because a man said something that insulted them and is not being punished by the state? Seems pretty damn clear its our freedom of speech that is one of the big sticking points.

asherbassad, why don't you condemn these senseless acts of violence instead of trying to deflect the blame?

^^^^ this

No they don't. If someone wants to occupy a country, they're not going to be sly about it and get their foot in the door. They just go ahead and do it.

the **** has spread to london now

they are chanting ' down down USA, Jihad

http://www.blottr.com/

I'm not trying to justify anything. Seems you are trying to justify a so called mutual DEFENCE pact banding together and attacking, yet again, a sovereign independent state. This, my friend, is a crime against humanity and is illegal no matter how you slice and dice it.
    You can wrap yourself in all the rationalisations you want. You can bang on about humanitarian intervention until you're blue in the face but all you're doing is ignoring the facts so as to ease your own conscience.

Wow a call for 'rationalism' from the person who has been slipping from 'this doesnt represent all Muslims' to 'The West desreve it because I dont like some of their policies!'.

'Illegal' is a concrete term with a specific meaning - you cant just attach it to any action you believe was wrongly carried out.

Given your determination to see American CT's everywhere, including the dastardly 'invasion force' of fifty marines an accusation of someone ignoring the facts to ease their own conscience is laughable. How about ignoring and distorting and outright fabricating facts to fit a twisted world view?

Hey there buddy, don't try to throw gotcha questions at me. I'm not biting.
    If you want to think that I condone this violence that's your issue.

the **** has spread to london now

they are chanting ' down down USA, Jihad

Of course it has, they see a reason to be furious theyll grab it with both hands.

I have to say, I'm getting pretty damn offended by their violent attempts to bully us into stopping or watering down perhaps the most cherished Western right - the right to free speech.

It really is a blessing that their countries are so weak in most measurable ways. Could you imagine the world right now if they had the military dominance the West now has?

Seems pretty clear your at least willing to pass some of the responsibility for the Muslim worlds childishness onto others. If your not condoning it you sure as hell are trying your best at defending it.

will you condemn the deaths? it is a yes/no question....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I lived and worked in North Africa and the Middle East and I read the Koran and becasue I have very good memory, it always amazed me how many muslims I worked with did not have a clue what was in the Koran but they were devoted muslims, yeah right, then how come I know more and I am neither christian or muslim, I stand for mankind and hope one day, all will be educated to understand just how stupid it is to believe in any of the man made religions.

I'm really glad to have someone to tell me how stupid I am so :)

• Advertisement

will you condemn the deaths? it is a yes/no question....

Uequivocaly - not the 'No one should die but...' bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

Judging by the reaction do they believe that this video was made by the US government or what. ?
    I thought it was made by some random nutter on the internet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

SamHarris wrote: »
    Of course it has, they see a reason to be furious theyll grab it with both hands.

I have to say, I'm getting pretty damn offended by their violent attempts to bully us into stopping or watering down perhaps the most cherished Western right - the right to free speech.

It really is a blessing that their countries are so weak in most measurable ways. Could you imagine the world right now if they had the military dominance the West now has?

Who is this they/they're/their that you speak of? The cat's mother? At least have the common courtesy to use names or designations and identify who exactly you are talking about.

Who is this they/they're/their that you speak of? The cat's mother? At least have the common courtesy to use names or designations and identify who exactly you are talking about.

... You realise your on the 20th page of a thread, right?

The type of people who are protesting all over the world. You might want to watch the news.

De Dannan wrote: »
    Judging by the reaction do they believe that this video was made by the US government or what. ?
    I thought it was made by some random nutter on the internet

They might, but its sort of irrelevant. They believe that the government should punish them - how, I can only guess.

Do you remember when those two undercover British soldiers got caught up in an IRA funeral? The crowd stormed the car, dragged them out, beat them unconscious, stripped them and executed them. Do you remember that?

So now all Irish people need to come out of the Stone Age, is that what you're saying?

Think about what you're saying before you come out with rubbish like that.
    Why don't you just stick to the topic of this thread!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

This world is one ****ed up place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭De Dannan

This world is one ****ed up place
    For sure
    Dont say anything bad about Mohammed or you might start a riot somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I'm late to this story. Can someone explain to me wtf is going on ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'm late to this story. Can someone explain to me wtf is going on ?

Film critics on the rampage.

Advertisement