Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reply to mail to email to pdbureau@eircom.ie

Options
  • 12-09-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Hi-I don't have an Eircom a/c so finding it difficult to find contact details to deal with an infrastructure problem.
    I'd appreciate if you'll PM me with an email address I can send correspondence to.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi-I don't have an Eircom a/c so finding it difficult to find contact details to deal with an infrastructure problem.
    I'd appreciate if you'll PM me with an email address I can send correspondence to.

Hi WaltKowalski,

Can you Private message me with your name, contact number, address. And a brief description of the request sent to pdbureau@eircom.ie

I can chase it up with plant alterations.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi WaltKowalski,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you I PM you with an update regarding your e-mail request.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement