Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Sydney

Options
  • 12-09-2012 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi guys had a great 2 yrs in Dublin but moving home to Sydney. I have 10 boxes (40cm x 40 x 40), anyone used any companies they have had good experiences with? Cheers for any help thanks
    Travis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

www.careline.ie
    they are shipping our stuff out at the moment and were quite reasonable with their quote.
    also try www.anpost.ie they will post a 20kgbox anywhere in australia for €50 and when I posted a box over it took only 1 week. a good service for small amts.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 8081travis

sponge_bob wrote: »
    www.careline.ie
    they are shipping our stuff out at the moment and were quite reasonable with their quote.
    also try www.anpost.ie they will post a 20kgbox anywhere in australia for €50 and when I posted a box over it took only 1 week. a good service for small amts.

Cheers Will try careline, an post don't think will work boxes are very heavy books etc

Advertisement